Dental Services in Vancouver
Total Commitment to Excellent Patient Care
Nothing is more important to the team than striving to offer the highest-quality dental care in a caring environment. As a compassionate prosthodontist in Vancouver, Dr. Edher and his support staff do more for your smile and are experts in full mouth reconstruction. With his attention to detail and having the best digital technology on hand, Dr. Edher can meet all his dental patients’ needs and make a difference.
Ready to book your appointment with a trusted Vancouver prosthodontist? Contact the office by dialing (604) 670-8005 or reach out online for an appointment.We provide the following services at our dental office in Vancouver:
- Cosmetic smile makeovers: The team can make your smile glow by recommending treatment with porcelain veneers, ceramic crowns, direct bonding, aesthetic recontouring, and more.
- Teeth whitening and bleaching: You might be surprised how astonishing your transformation could be with in-office or take-home teeth whitening.
- Dental implants: As a Specialist in Prosthodontics, Dr. Edher is pleased to offer natural-looking tooth replacements – dental implants – as one of his dental services. These implants are the best option to replace missing teeth in patients who are good candidates.
- Digital dentures: We offer several denture solutions to help patients function and feel better about themselves. Denture technology has improved in recent years to meet the needs, comfort levels, and budgets of patients who need them.
- Crowns & bridges: Damaged or missing teeth may be capped by dental crowns and bridges, which cover more than aesthetic problems. These dental prosthetics can also make daily functioning easier, less painful, and less awkward.
- Veneers: Are you looking to enhance or repair a smile? With our dental veneer services, you can achieve the look you’ve always wanted your teeth to have. Veneers are a permanent solution that can brighten a smile, close gaps between teeth, and hide chipped or misshapen teeth.
- Teeth in a Day: In many cases, you can enjoy a beautiful smile on the same day as when your dental implant is placed. We provide you with the implant and tooth (or teeth) all in one day, so you can replace a missing tooth or teeth without having to wait months.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction: Are your teeth extensively damaged, whether it’s from chips, fractures, missing teeth, injuries, infections, or other issues? Dr. Edher can restore your teeth with a wide range of procedures, from tooth-colored fillings, dental implants, veneers, dentures, and more.
- And more!
Emphasizing Preventative Dental Care
One of the most important aspects of lasting oral health is keeping current with your dental checkups and cleanings. In fact, it is one of the most important ways you can keep your mouth healthy apart from at-home brushing and flossing. By getting the regular dental care you need, you can have any “silent” issues identified and treated to keep your teeth and gums as healthy as possible.
Click here To Learn more About Dr. Edher's Informative Dental Session webinars.