PATIENT SAFETY PROTOCOL
The health and safety of our patients and staff are our top priority. We’ve implemented the below precautions in light of Covid-19, and you may notice these changes when you come in to the office for your next appointment.
Please let us know if you have any questions, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
- All dentists and staff are equipped with the necessary personal protective equipment (level 3 masks, gloves, face shields, head covers, scrubs, and gowns).
- You will be asked pre-screening questions on the phone prior to scheduling your appointment, when we call to remind you about your appointment, and when you first arrive for your appointment.
- We strongly recommend that patients wear a mask when entering and sitting in the reception area.
- We ask that no guests accompany the patient whenever possible. If you do need someone with you, please limit that to one person.
- You have the option of waiting in your car and receiving a call or text from us when we are ready for you to come in for your appointment.
- Waiting area has been adjusted to allow for physical distancing.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are set-up.
- All items have been removed from the common areas
- All treatment and exam rooms are sanitized after each patient
- We have state-of-the-art air filtrations systems set up in all our offices (surgically clean air).
Astounded By the Expertise- Carmen S.
I Cannot Stop Smiling- Patient
Five Star One-Stop-Shop- Patient
Genuine & Professional- Tarek O.
I Finally Felt Safe- Patient